Monday, May 16, 2011

Have a great day ahead!!

HAPPY MONDAY EVERYONE!!!
Got the Monday blues??
Today I shall be grateful!!
Shall I name 10 things I'm grateful for?
1. My family
2. My friends
3. My girlfriend
4. My band
5. My talent
6. My job
7. Being able to live a comfortable life
8. Having an optimistic and positive personality
9. Being able to enjoy the simple things in life
10. God!! For blessing me with all these things I can be grateful for!


It's good to take some time of reflection to see how wonderful your life really is. Having a good life doesn't mean everything is going well and good all the time. There must be balance and balance is everything. With every up there will be a down, with every sad there will be a happy, with every good there will be bad. Uncertainty makes life exciting and grief makes every happy worth while! Appreciation is the key, have you told that special person how much you cared for him/her? Have you thanked your friends and family for being there for you? Do you realize how much you DO have compared to what other's don't? It may be a nickel but a nickel may buy a meal in some countries facing poverty.
HAVE A GREAT DAY AHEAD!!

3 comments:

  1. 11.The sessions you had last night

    ReplyDelete
  2.  now i know what number am i.aha.buhuuu

    ReplyDelete
  3.  Clement: hahaha that comes later later!! 

    Baby: alaaaaa!! this got arrangement wan laaa just random 10 things ma :p

    ReplyDelete