Saturday, April 2, 2011

It's about the company

Here's a short post :) Lately, I've been hanging out with some people I really enjoy spending time with and it has really helped me pick myself up! Don't get me wrong, I do treasure the time hanging out with my best friends but often enough, we don't share the same interest and most of the time just end out joking each other and talking bout our daily life and how stressful it is and what not. This is not exactly a bad thing... but if you think about it, what are we really talking about? I think it's more for the support and the company that we know that our best are there for us and that we trust them to pour our hearts out and borrow their shoulders. Plus we've known each other for so long that we have run out of crap and bull to tell each other. Ha~!
Now the company that i'm referring to here is a different group of people. These are people who share some common interests or similar situations as me, I find this a really enjoyable time. For example, a few days back I met up with a LONG LOST friend as in like REALLY LONG, and though we barely know each other, we are still able to catch up over a beer and talk like as though no time has passed. Or when I went out with another friend yesterday (although it was only two of us guys, looking like losers in the middle of a packed pub/restaurant) it was really an enjoyable time and I learnt so much from that one night alone. I guess hanging out with the right company reminds you of who you are and who you can be? What do you think about this?

No comments:

Post a Comment